Please note this method requires you trusting HNSAU's Proxy. In order to have HNSPROXY work, your computer will direct all traffic for domains other than ICANN through our servers. For more security use Fingertip or a Let'sDANE ProxyStart Now
Our app is available on any mobile device! Download now to get started!
1. Open Proxy Settings using the above button.
2. Edit Setup Script and add this address
3. Save and you should have access to HTTP content
4. Download this SSL Certificate
5. Open the file and click "Install Certificate..."
6. On the second page select Place Certificate in the following store.
7. Select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" and follow all the rest of the prompts
8. Test that your connection is working by visiting https://gday.hnsau
1. Download this SSL Certificate
2. Open Settings > Network & Internet > Internet
3. Select your current WIFI connection and click the edit icon
4. Go to Advanced Options > Proxy, select Proxy auto-config
5. Add this PAC URL
6. Save and you should have access to HTTP content
7. Install the Certificate by going to Settings > Security > Encryption & credentials > Install a cetificate
8. Select CA certificate and select install the certificate you downloaded.
9. Test that your connection is working by visiting https://gday.hnsau
We keep only error logs.
These error logs do not contain any identifying info. The below is an example of the logs we collect.
2022/12/16 03:47:57 [WARN] http: err GET "http://hnsproxy/": failed with rcode 5
These logs are publicly available.
This proxy uses NGINX to allow us to encrypt proxy requests over SSL.
The proxy uses a HSD Full node and a LETSDANE proxy. Both these projects are open source.